Arc Infinitum 4 Arc Infinitum 4

Some of the lighting looked a little off, especially some of the shadows, but otherwise, everything else was pretty solid! Youre doing great, and youre only gonna get better. Cant wait till the next installment!

Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

This was adorable. Very well done too, kudos to all who participated, you all had very clever ideas!

Super Smash Bros ST 7 Super Smash Bros ST 7

After 6 years in development, hopefully, it will have been worth the wait

Hendertaker responds:

Well.. to be exact it was like two months hehehe :v

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

First off, just wanna say how cute and creative this is. A variance of options allows for tons of customization.

Anyways, heres the char I created: 2,16,5,22,2,2,41,31,6,7,29,5
Name: Lloyd (or some name beginning with L)
Casual Adventurer type
Would probably have some dialogue pertaining to the area, and how weird/scary/dangerous it is, or a quest asking for materials to make a new weapon.
You get the sense that he's your average adventurer, but those robot antennae just seem a little odd and/or mysterious....

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

Only gripe ive got is that bosses are allowed to be unhappy with room placement, forcing you to redo the rooms. Isnt this supposed to be wholly based on RNG? Its not like we have that much say in room placement, unless our timing is near god-like. That kinda upset me a bit, but other than that, really good and interesting game!

PestoForce responds:

It's just a clever way of saying that the layout produced an impossible scenario (like the locked treasure room is blocking your path to the boss) Glad you liked it overall!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This is one of, if not the best, collab dedicated to Newgrounds! So many people to appreciate and be amazed at, so much content to enjoy and see, its all just wonderful! Heres hoping to another 20 years of NG!

Overland Overland

Ive been waiting for this! This track is so ambient and mysterious/mystical, I felt it went perfectly with the game. Heck, i'd even just start up the game sometimes to just listen to this song on loop I liked it so much. Great job on this! Your music is always so lovely to listen to

Kirby vs. Meta Knight Kirby vs. Meta Knight

Sorry I never reviewed this!
You did quite excellent! Im usually not into heavy electronic such as this, but I really love this piece! The synths are so crazy in this, but it really adds to the feeling of the song. Great work!

Deshiel responds:

no problem haha and thanks.

DKC2 - Stickerbush Symphony D&B DKC2 - Stickerbush Symphony D&B

Stickerbrush Symphony has always been one of my favorite VGM songs, and to hear you do an amazing remix like this just fills me with joy. Keep up the amazing work!

Meet The Artist Meet The Artist

I find it interesting that you like creating pixel art, but also dislike ripping sprites? Is that because you'd rather make the sprite yourself, or you see it as some form of stealing?
At any rate, great job here! I love getting to know the artists behind the art, even if its just a little bit, like this :)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

To be frank ripping sprites from either a rom or a sprite sheet from existing games and claim it as your own for a game to make a profit is unoriginal and illegal. Take Meme Run and Bigleys revenge for an example.

Meet the Artist 2017 Meet the Artist 2017

Dislikes waking up early? A woman after my own heart :P
But really, great job here. Always nice to get to know the artist behind the art, if even a little more :D

Splatoon Miiverse Post Splatoon Miiverse Post

So thats who posted this! I saw this post while walking around my inkopolis!
Really good! Im always amazed by people who do so well with such limited options

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thank you! I love the challenge of working under limitations! ^_^