All 32 art Reviews

Meet The Artist Meet The Artist

I find it interesting that you like creating pixel art, but also dislike ripping sprites? Is that because you'd rather make the sprite yourself, or you see it as some form of stealing?
At any rate, great job here! I love getting to know the artists behind the art, even if its just a little bit, like this :)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

To be frank ripping sprites from either a rom or a sprite sheet from existing games and claim it as your own for a game to make a profit is unoriginal and illegal. Take Meme Run and Bigleys revenge for an example.

Meet the Artist 2017 Meet the Artist 2017

Dislikes waking up early? A woman after my own heart :P
But really, great job here. Always nice to get to know the artist behind the art, if even a little more :D

Splatoon Miiverse Post Splatoon Miiverse Post

So thats who posted this! I saw this post while walking around my inkopolis!
Really good! Im always amazed by people who do so well with such limited options

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thank you! I love the challenge of working under limitations! ^_^

Pico Day Collab Pico Day Collab

I swear, you should do pixel art for actual games. Just about every time I see one of your pixel art, I get so excited because for a split second I think its an actual game, and then I remember its your awesome pixel art instead.
At any rate, nicely done. Cant wait to see it again in the collab!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I would like to see some NG users made awesome art for Pico Day collab which would be interesting.

Kirby vs Meta Knight Kirby vs Meta Knight

Oh shit, this is awesome! Thanks a bunch man!

You're welcome!

The Shmups genre of Indie Game The Shmups genre of Indie Game

I always love art of multiple video game characters like this.
Well lets see how many I can name...
Theres Pico, Alien Hominid, Isaac(binding of isaac), Hank(im assuming the madness guy is hank), The Guy(from I wanna be the guy, does he actually have a name?), Commander Video(or at least im assuming the blocky black guy is him), Cirno(from touhou), Quote(from Cave Story), Curly Brace(from also cave story), and then the super princess character on the far left, I cannot for the life of me remember her name(if she even has one), but i recognize her, and those are all the characters I recognize
Well did I get at least 9? If I did, sweet, if not, keep drawing your awesome drawings all the same.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

So far you got 9 right. The one with the gun near the apple was The Kid not The Guy so you win a fanart. Just PM me of what you want as a fanart (featuring you your oc or anything that reflect your interest).

Burnt Out - Time Lapse Burnt Out - Time Lapse

The candle itself was very well done, but that time lapse just frightened me, maybe because the candle was in the form of a human, so seeing a person melt away, well...you get the idea

Sabtastic responds:

Haha yeah; it is a pretty uncomfortable thing to watch. I definitely wanted to get a reaction somewhere along those lines though, so that's good!

Jenny Jenny

I like it! It makes me think of the art style from the Scott Pilgrim vs the World manga.

Aries Sky 54 Aries Sky 54

Those eyes....You draw amazing eyes

Fake Castle Crashers Still Fake Castle Crashers Still

Didnt you do some of the artwork for the original castle crashers?
Anyway, fantastic(or should I say sabtastic?) work here, almost looks totally legit to me!

Sabtastic responds: