Overland Overland

Ive been waiting for this! This track is so ambient and mysterious/mystical, I felt it went perfectly with the game. Heck, i'd even just start up the game sometimes to just listen to this song on loop I liked it so much. Great job on this! Your music is always so lovely to listen to

Kirby vs. Meta Knight Kirby vs. Meta Knight

Sorry I never reviewed this!
You did quite excellent! Im usually not into heavy electronic such as this, but I really love this piece! The synths are so crazy in this, but it really adds to the feeling of the song. Great work!

Deshiel responds:

no problem haha and thanks.

DKC2 - Stickerbush Symphony D&B DKC2 - Stickerbush Symphony D&B

Stickerbrush Symphony has always been one of my favorite VGM songs, and to hear you do an amazing remix like this just fills me with joy. Keep up the amazing work!

-Hexagon Force- -Hexagon Force-

Is there anything you make that isnt god damn catchy as fuck? I love the synths on this one. Very nicely done!

Ice Aura - Shattered Ice Aura - Shattered

Sweet, a new aura! Ive been waiting for this!
Excitement aside, I really like it. Its fast, upbeat, and has a nice pacing to it. Really great listening!

Whenever, Wherever Whenever, Wherever

Ah, NemesisTheory is back, today was a good day!
I liked the synths and wubs and whatnot, im definitely a fan of the genre, even if im not that much of a fan of shakira. Keep up the good work, and heres to more awesome stuff!

NemesisTheory responds:

Yay! <3

Thanks! Happy to hear you enjoyed it! :D

Gamegrumps PoppyBrosremix Gamegrumps PoppyBrosremix

Wahaha!
Another awesome GG mix!
Incredible, really. More of a metal feel this time too, but it fits the words so well!
Make sure you share this one too!

gamegrumps balls remix gamegrumps balls remix

Bwahahahah!
This is fantastic! Simply terrific!
You should totally notify them that you did this, im sure they would get a kick out of it!

Waterflame responds:

yeah haha they faved it on the channel ^_^

-Nightmare- -Nightmare-

When combined with the art you made this for, it becomes much more creepy than it already is. Really though, its pretty dang creepy.
Great job though, i like how it starts out kind of ambient, then later actually starts to have somewhat of a tune to it.

ParagonX9 - Infinity ParagonX9 - Infinity

Fan-freaking-tastic

one question tho, you said you submitted Triple Gear, and yet the author of that song is Apxn, so is that another account you used, or are you just lying?