Arc Infinitum 4 Arc Infinitum 4

Some of the lighting looked a little off, especially some of the shadows, but otherwise, everything else was pretty solid! Youre doing great, and youre only gonna get better. Cant wait till the next installment!

Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

This was adorable. Very well done too, kudos to all who participated, you all had very clever ideas!

Super Smash Bros ST 7 Super Smash Bros ST 7

After 6 years in development, hopefully, it will have been worth the wait

Hendertaker responds:

Well.. to be exact it was like two months hehehe :v

Gunmetal Black Gunmetal Black

If this was your first time doing something like this, then this is amazing. If not, its still really good. The only complaint i'd have is that about at 1 minute and 45 seconds in, I cant hear any of the talking over the background music, and the lighting gets a little darker for some reason, before going back to the brightness it was before. Unsure if that was intentional or not, but thought it warranted mentioning.
I know you dont really have any plans to continue this series, but I still really like it, and am looking forward to your future stuff!

Kel-chan responds:

I reuploaded the video because of that lighting problem and audio problem- you might have to refresh your browser or restart your comp to see the fixed version. thanks though

#prdy: Mgsv Ground Zeroes #prdy: Mgsv Ground Zeroes

Haha aw man, sucks that Hayter isnt the voice anymore huh? Excellent parody, nice work!

secondstamp responds:

Yeah, but you have to agree that Keifer really elevates the material, right?.. Right?.... ):

The Happy Collab The Happy Collab

Well if I wasnt happy before, I sure am now.
Great work guys, I loved all the different styles, and all the different animations. Kudos to Oh-Sama for putting it all together!

Oh-Sama responds:

I'm glad that you're happy now :)
Thank you so much for your feedback Lionelion

Monthy Python - Animated! Monthy Python - Animated!

Ha! I loved it. Obviously pretty rough stuff, but im sure if you had put a bit more time into it, it would have been a lot better. Keep it up!

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

Kinda dark, but still pretty solid. Good job!

Truth About Roommates Ep7 Truth About Roommates Ep7

So true. Why is this always the case? I mean, the colleges even sometimes have you take a survey in order to match you with someone, but it still sucks...
Great animation, quite funny. Kudos!

CartoonCoffee responds:

I wish I knew, this is truly one of life's greatest mysteries. Thanks for watching!

Cub Scout Pinewood Derby Cub Scout Pinewood Derby

You guys should seriously think about being stand up comedians or something, cuz all of your stories are hilarious. The animations just make them that much more funny too